Court Leads

All members can search for details of a case, defendant (s) and plaintiff (s) by entering a known and valid case number AND the action year, or the full names of the plaintiff or the defendant. We provide a credit check report based on a court action for your reference.

If you would like to do a search in Chinese, enter traditional Chinese characters.

Samples are attached for your reference. (* Sample)